Thursday, April 12, 2012

Movie Review Battleship

battleship-poster-rihanna1

Synopsis:

 

A fleet of ships is forced to do battle with an armada of unknown origins in order to discover and thwart their destructive goals.

 

Review:

It is the best movie of 2012 even though the world ending soon choi!!! I would say that it is a great movie full of action, tactical ability and hot chick in the movie. You wouldn’t surprise RIHANNA is in the movie too, the tough girl type. I can’t forget the part when the guy try to get “CHICKEN BURRITO” and even been tazed he make sure the burrito get to her. I love that even though they are the underdog in the fight they use their brain to defeat the unknown origins. The movie it can happen one day and we need to use the “ART of WAR” to defeat them haha. That make me stuck on the seat the whole movie would be the humor.

What do you expect movie by creator of TRANSFORMER. This movie is like not like other movie that they use the easy way but using all hard way to make the movie interesting.

 

Score:

 

5 out of 5!!! Best MOVIE

 

Recommend:

 

I would recommend to people that love to watch transformer, and also people that love to see tactical way to win something not the easy way of winning something. We need this kind of movie more in the cinema. I would not recommend to people that do not like to watch action kind of movie. Who can HATE TRANSFORMER type of MOVIE???

 

Pictures:

Brooklyn-Decker-in-Battleship-2012-Movie-Image

She make me droll the whole movie!!!

 

battleship-2012-universal-pictures-brooklyn-decker-65921

Here is she again!!! HOT BLONDEEEE

 

battleship-2012-universal-pictures-taylor-kitsch-liam-neeson-65919

I love this part when they fight on the ship and get scolding from the captain. I love when he explain said that Nagatattatata save me from slipping because the floor was wet, than we fall he bang his head i bang my head on and on ahhahaha he taught the commander was a KID by making this kind of joke.

 

battleship-2012-universal-pictures-rihanna-65915

The unknown origin was crazy big F****** metal shooting explosion bullsh*t.

 

Capture

This crazy rolling mechanism can roll over a ship easily destroying it. Damn it is like it is undefeatable. FAST N PRECISE

 

3 Lovely Comment:

Connie Lam said...

i watched this movie and it is really a good movie! :)

123434325 said...

Ya it is a GREAT MOVIE ^^

Regular Frank said...

I hadn't really planned on seeing Battleship, but your enthusiasm about it has made me reconsider.