Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Movie Review THE PRIEST

Capture

Synopsis:

Priest, a post-apocalyptic action thriller, is set in an alternate world -- one ravaged by centuries of war between man and vampires. The story revolves around a legendary Warrior Priest (Paul Bettany) from the last Vampire War who now lives in obscurity among the other downtrodden human inhabitants in walled-in dystopian cities ruled by the Church. When his niece (Lily Collins) is abducted by a murderous pack of vampires, Priest breaks his sacred vows to venture out on an obsessive quest to find her before they turn her into one of them. He is joined on his crusade by his niece’s boyfriend (Cam Gigandet), a trigger-fingered young wasteland sheriff, and a former Warrior Priestess (Maggie Q) who possesses otherworldly fighting skills.

 

Review:

I would say the movie is so so only even though the fighting scene look extraordinary but I can say this is the second time I feel that I want to sleep on the cinema. I have slept for a few second and wake up later on. The story is quite boring for my point of view about a PRIEST and VAMPIRe fighting with each other and if I want to watch VAMPIRE so much better I watch TWILIGHT or something. But to say the truth the movie is not worth to watch in the trailer it look amazing they do more talking than action. And I have no mood to write more because feeling damn sleepy. The part make me feel a bit more interesting is when Maggie Q and their style of fighting that IMPRESS me other is just DULL!

 

Score:

2 out of 5! Not my kind of MOVIES too much grandma and grandpa story make me feel sleeply!

 

Recommend:

I would not recommend to people that looking forward action in this movies and watching Fast 5 have more action that you needed!

 

Pictures:

Capture

His fighting ability is damn fast and DEADLY way better than the ROCK and Vin Diesel combined even though he call himself as a PRIEST!

Capture

He said that the WAR between VAMPIRe and HUMAN have just BEGIN!

Capture

He is FREAKING strong VAMPIRE!

Capture

The guy is pointing that the sky is getting dark and VAMPIRE will be coming you better run before it is too late

Capture

The most lousiest sheriff ever don’t even know how to shoot instead a PRIEST teaching him how to shoot from point a to b

0 Lovely Comment: