Saturday, April 23, 2011

You Should APPRECIATE WHAT YOU HAVE NOW!

Some people are not so lucky like us that we have cars, house, money and etc. Some people even need to sell their body to bring back money to support their families and education. For us our parents get ready us a stack of money to study even it cost thousand of ringgit and we do not even appreciate it. Some people really really want to study but they do not have that kind of money to use. Because nowadays education is a basic without education nobody want to hire us if we are really SPECIAL.

Photobucket

Some of them look as PRETTY at THIS!

Even they know that there is risk of getting HIV and AIDS they still do it. The place I was saying would be Philippines and the purpose people going there is to find sex it will be no different in Thailand but there is risk of you having sex with a guy instead of a girl. In Philippines can be consider as frequent many tourist visit because they have all in one entertainment for example like bar,karaoke, massage and so on. You can find this kind of entertainment  mostly at Manila areas. When you are walking around Manila you will be surprise how beautiful and the ENGLISH they speak will blow you away and you will think that it is impossible for them to work here.

AngelesRentMe1c

Actually there don’t have a choices to make fast income only working in bars or SEX. They will try their best to satisfy their customer and you will be surprise how young some of them and look sexy they look. It is not by choice because of their country poverty level and we all are quite lucky do not need to do this kind of work to get extra pocket money to pay for our education. Even some of them go as far to make a FAKE ID because the legal is 18 to work on this kind of establishments.

med_gallery_2_3_73953Pretty Filipino Hooters girl smiles from Manila Bay

The following is a true story told to myself by a Manila bar girl:

Hi, I'm 18 and from the Philippines and this is my story. Due to poverty I had to drop out of school when I'm only 17 and I decided to go to join one of my girlfriend's and work in one of the girly bars in Manila. This was the only way I would be able to make some money so that I could return to the province and continue with my studies again.

The whole bar scene and meeting all these other girls [of which so many of them were in the same situation as I was] and foreigner men was a shock to my system. Where I'm from, it's just like a small town with not so many people and everyone seems to know each other there. Not only this.. dancing on stage for 8 hours every night was very tiring also.

There's two different groups of girls dancing ' the tall girls and the shorter girls. I was in the shorter girls group. Each group danced for 30 minutes, whereby then they would go rest so the other group of girls could dance for 30 minutes. This just keeps up the whole night.. nonstop until we go home (back to our boarding house) at 4am.

We're paid 250 pesos per night for dancing.. but of that 250 pesos.. we have to deduct 150 pesos for our costume rental and for the services of the make-up girls. [Authors note; these makeup artists usually aren't even girls! They were always 'ladyboys' doing the make-up for the girls. I guess they're better at that then even real girls are].

So, this means that us dancing girls are earning only about 100 pesos per night if we didn't get any drinks from customers. If we got drinks then we earn an extra 100 pesos per drink so that's why we love to get plenty of drinks.

Mamasan was very nice to me.. even though I'm only 17 years of age that time, she managed to make a fake birth certificate for me so I was able to work there cause the actual legal minimum age is supposed to be 18. A couple of the girls working there even admitted to me that they were only 16 years of age! I was amazed at this and how young some of them were.

Mamasan also taught me many things.. like how to treat and make conversation to the male customers, how to drink alcohol without getting drunk, and so many more 'tricks of the trade'. She also knew that I was a virgin so this made her even more nice and protective of me. She told me that the normal 'bar fine' for non-virgin girls was only 900 pesos. But.. for me.. my very first bar fine would be 2,000 pesos for the bar, and the customer would have to pay me *40,000 pesos!

Of course, I really wish that I didn't have to sell my 'virginity' for any amount but at this time I didn't have any choice really. So.. I thought to myself, wow.. that's a lot of money! If I can do that and get my 40,000 pesos then I won't even have to work here anymore cause that's already enough for me to go back to the province to continue my studies. I told mamasan that I do agree with that so she was happy also to hear this news.

Two months went by but there were no 'takers' of my virginity yet. Many men wanted to make love to me [and why not? I'm considered quite petite and beautiful also!] but when they learned I'm still a virgin and the price will be 42,000 pesos.. they lost interest quickly cause, 'that's very expensive!', was their usual comments to me.

Then, one day this Japanese businessman, Yuji, came to our bar. He saw me, smiled, and invited me for a drink. He was nice and we got along well. When Yuji learned about me being a virgin and also about the 42,000 peso price ' it didn't phase him at all. He immediately agreed! I was happy.. but of course.. nervous also cause I'm about to lose my virginity to a complete stranger whom I'd just only met..

Yuji paid mamasan the 42,000 pesos. Then he brought me to his nearby hotel. He was gentle with me.. even kissing my virgin pussy first 'to make it more wet and horny', is what he told me. That was fantastic cause no one has ever kissed me down there before. I loved that. Then, Yuji got on top of me and slowly forced his in.. little by little it was going in and penetrating me. It kinda hurt for the first several strokes.. but then the pleasure was just as good as the pain so I was also enjoying it. In fact.. when he came inside me.. I also came again.

Wow.. Oh my god' I saw so much blood on his bed sheet afterwards and I was apologizing to him but he said, 'It's ok.. this is normal for a virgin doing it for the first time'. Later that night' we made love again.. and then once again when we woke up in the morning. Definitely, now, I'm no longer a virgin anymore.

That evening I went to the bar and mamasan gave me my money. I was so happy then. I didn't even work that night.. although mamasan tried to convince me to stay. I was excited and went back to our dorm and packed my things. The next day I took the Rabbit bus back to the province and my whole family was so happy to see me again.

Unfortunately, the money didn't last long cause I gave most of it to my parents so they could fix up our dilapidated house. I was soon broke again and didn't even have enough to continue my studies for even a single semester.. let alone a whole year.

To make my story end now.. and it's not really a happy ending either.. I'm back working in the bar and I hope I can earn enough money one of these days so I can return back to the province and continue with my studies cause the bar life is not a good life for any girl. : $1.00 = 52.5 Pesos so 40,000 pesos is about USD$762.00 at today's exchange rate. .Thank you for being so nice and listing to my story. [Maria, 18, Philippines]

The writer of the this article is Tony Wells is an American who's first Asian eye-opening experience was in 1982 when he went there to work as a Commercial Oilfield Deep Sea Diver. He's currently writing a book about his life's story as the only Black American Commercial Diver in SEA and all other his wild and crazy experiences in Asia.

1 Lovely Comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not even know how I stopped up here, but I
believed this submit used to be good. I don't recognize who you're but definitely you're going to a well-known blogger in case you are not already. Cheers!

Also visit my web site: esponjadelufa.com