Saturday, September 19, 2009

Nice JOKE to enjoy

The Joke is quite true and interesting

What is Love & Marriage

A student asks a teacher, "What is love?"
The teacher said, "in order to answer your question, go to the wheat field and choose the biggest wheat and come back".
But the rule is: you can go through them only once and cannot turn back to pick.
The student went to the field, go thru first row, he saw one big wheat, but he wonders..may be there is a bigger one later.
Then he saw another bigger one.. But may be there is an even bigger one waiting for him.
Later, when he finished more than half of the wheat field, he started to realise that the wheat is not as big as the previous one he saw, he knows he has missed the biggest one, and he regretted.
So, he ended up went back to the teacher with empty hand.
The teacher told him, "..this is love.. You keep looking for a better one, but when later you realize, you have already miss the person.."
"What is marriage then?" the student asked.
The teacher said, "in order to answer your question, go to the corn field and choose the biggest corn and come back. But the rule is: you can go through them only once and cannot turn back to pick."
The student went to the corn field, this time he is careful not to repeat the previous mistake, when he reach the middle of the field, he has picked one medium corn that he feel satisfy, and come back to the teacher.
The teacher told him, "This time you bring back a corn.. You look for one that is just nice, and you have faith and believe this is the best one you get..This is marriage."

 

I e-meow U, U e-meow me

Dear Ah Lian
Thanks you for your litter. Wrong time no see you. How everythink? For me, I am quiet find.
You say in your letter your taukeh soh want you to chain your look? Somemore you must wear kick kok soo, hope you can wok properly.
You know, Ah Kau Kia working in a soft where company now. Last week, he take I, Muthu & few of his friend to May Nonut to eat barger. After that he take we all go to kalah ok. Muthu sing and sing no stop until the sky bright.
Next week, my father mother going to seller bread 20 years Annie wear sari. My father mother going to give a fist to all the kampong people. So you must come with your hole family.
I only hope one day we no need to write and send letter to you and to me. Better I e-meow you, you e-meow me. I will ketchup with you soon. And when you got time, please few free to call me. Good buy...
Worm regret,

Ah Beng

SOURCE: f-emails.blogspot.com

0 Lovely Comment: