Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Project Alpha Kicks PART 2

Below are the 2 new video

This is the 2 latest video have been posted. What I love about this 2 video is that is something to share with friends and family. By watching this video it make me want more of it. I hope the video can be more than 3 to 4 minutes if it can be 10 minute or something. What I  love about episode 4 of fourfeetnine is their always have a big smile that can make myself smile too the because part is she hate exercise and love the mall the most. Also sharing about friendship with one and another and on the same time they food look delicious it make me hungry. Best part of watching this video it make me laugh together with them.

For Episode 5 i love is i can see more of the food and admire the food on the same time. I love the part when she open a big 2 eye like surprise that hitz.fm will interviewing them. Other than that I love on the 2.35 to 2.40 that guy was like a zombie standing there and was looking at the camera like it was a person wanted to shoot him or something haha! That all I wanted to say. Keep up the good VIDEO

image

0 Lovely Comment: