Saturday, December 12, 2009

Do you Want to Date Selena Gomez?




I think after you watch this picture you would change your mind about Selena Gomez. I know I will! haha. Still so young and on the same time talented just like Miley Cyrus the grown up kid.

Even without or have makeup she still look gorgeous as usual. Love to watch her comedy show the wizard of Waverly place love the movie it is fun to watch.

She Will be my:

-Prom Partner

- Swimming Partner

- Posing Partner

selena_gomez_unicef_ball_beverly_wilshire_hotel_1

My Prom Date!

selena_gomez_beach_holding_snorkeling_gear_2

She will be my Swimming partner!

Does she look gorgeous or beautiful?

If yes comment below give me a score from 0 to 5

I give her 5.5 over 5! My mistake extra 0.5

1 Lovely Comment:

heennd2010 said...

i say a 10000000/ 5
she is beautiful naturally even without makeup