Monday, June 14, 2010

Miosotis Claribel Have the Biggest Breast in the WORLD! IT is 52KKK




This is not a pervert if you are interested! It is just a curiosity but looking too long will make you like a pervert

miosotis_01

Don’t you think it attractive or just a freaking gigantic World Cup football?

From my point of view why do you need that big just a flat pancake is more than enough. It is important what is in the heart not physical look. That is what people normally do. Sometimes look do not say everything so it is better to dig what is inside not in the inside.

durian

For example a durian you will not eat the outer layer you will eat what is inside. So if you want to try eating the thorny part you can but i have warn you do it at your own risk.

miosotis_02

Can you guess her measurement?

.

.

.

She is only 28 years old! She look younger with that 2 big balls she is carrying. Her height is 5 feet 6 inches i think it is about 167 cm! So short but with that big balls in the future she will surely will get a super back pain.

miosotis_03 miosotis_06

I know you all want to know more about this hot chocolate girl, you can ask Uncle Google for more details about it. It is just a finger tip away.

miosotis_18  miosotis_10

I was wondering if someone get hit by this big boobs will they get a knock out!

I was wondering again can someone get suffocate while having SEX with that big balls

I was wondering on the third time how heavy is she and the big balls!

3 Lovely Comment:

Anonymous said...

I hadn't noticed jimmyteh90.blogspot.com before in my searches!
Wow! Thanks! I often wanted to write in my site a little something like this. Am i allowed to take part of the article for my blog?

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are an expert in this field, you really got some great points there, thanks.

- Robson

Anonymous said...

I think you'll want to place a twitter button to your site. Just bookmarked the blog, but I had to do it manually. Just my suggestion.