Saturday, February 5, 2011

When Celebrities GET DRUNK!

Look at her expression it is like -_ – you will be lucky if people only taken picture of your drunk face you not yet see the epic part when someone do something weird at you like draw your face with marker pen and so on. Some people enjoy to get drunk weekly and for them they feel it is fun but the end result is not always good because drinking excessive will cost would be blurred vision, talk cock, loss of judgement(balance and so on) <<< but this is short term.

drunk_celebrities_16drunk_celebrities_17

See what he did there ^^

But if you drink alcohol like water than the effect will be worst some of them would be loss of brain cells, kidney and liver failure, this gonna hurt stomach ulcers, high blood piressure, cancer, heart failure and many more. Drinking alcohol can be fun and enjoying if only you drink like once a month will be ok but drinking like crazy would cause problem like I just mention.

AT THE END OF THE DAY IT IS YOUR LIFE Devil

drunk_celebrities_51drunk_celebrities_38drunk_celebrities_32

1st PIC: F U

2nd PIC: Hmmm! I CAN FLY

3rd PIC: Someone kissed me in the CLUB! I just got KISSED BY A GIRL!

drunk_celebrities_14drunk_celebrities_22

1st PIC: Is that beer? It taste FUNNY

2nd PIC: I want to be a SPIDERGIRL just like in the movie! Opps I forgot it is a SPIDER”MAN”

4452986834_b561fdbdce_oSPL22030_003Capture

1st PIC: Yo MAN! I am ROCKING HERE TODAY!

2nd PIC: Do my face look like squirrel ^^

3rd PIC: WOOOOOOOOOOO my expression is like that because I JUST FART

4452210339_389570072a_o4452985936_302b5df7f5_o4452985120_8067d0fe0e_o

1st PIC": I am a PARIS HILTON I can climb like a MONKEY

2nd PIC: Yo! Do my face look weird? because I walk weird too!

3rd PIC: Aaaaaahhhhhh! Actually that is nothing

4452985614_b7e4034605_oChristina Ricci480385

1st PIC: See my drunk pose! Hope you like it

2nd PIC: Is that chocolate?

3rd PIC: Is that the heaven? *sooner or later you will knock the door and you will be heaven

lindsay-lohan-drunkbritney-drunkCapture2

1st PIC: Chooooooooo

2nd PIC: Aaaaahhh that is funny and I don’t know what I am laughing at~

3rd PIC: That look interesting! *Open car door and stand up* I am feeling tired let me have a nap first

Brad Pitt, German TV host Tanja Buelter Aftershow-party for the German premiere of &quot;Inglourious Basterds&quot; at Loewe Saal Berlin, Germany - 28.07.09 Credit: WENN.com

Hi! Look at my FACE ^^

0 Lovely Comment: