Thursday, December 2, 2010

Movie Review The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader!

 

Sypnosis

Return to the magic and wonder of C.S. Lewis’ beloved world – via the fantastic Narnian ship, the Dawn Treader. In this new installment of the blockbuster “The Chronicles of Narnia” motion picture franchise, Edmund and Lucy Pevensie, along with their cousin Eustace and their royal friend King Caspian, find themselves swallowed into a painting and on to the Dawn Treader. As they embark on an incredible adventure of destiny and discovery, they confront obstacles beyond imagination.

Review:

Before I start reviewing I would want to say that I have not watch before Narnia before in my life! So my review would be weird and unrelated just like you have never watch the first episode of the movie and you watched the second last episode surely you will be blur halfway watching the movie. The movie I can say that is funny and interesting to watch even I did not watch before their older version of the movie. But nonetheless it is still entertaining to know and learn new thing about the movie. Other than that the movie have humor in it like the rat and stuff it is one of the best movie have watched so far. Even some part of the movie don’t make any sense but at last it will make sense if you know what I mean.

 

Score:

4.5 out of 5 even I have never watch the movie before in my life it is still entertaining

Recommend:

I would recommend to people that have never watched the movie they should watched too and narnia franchies you have watched it is abotsuley for you and it is must watch should not miss this experience.

Pictures:

MV5BMTU3Mzc0ODA2Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDMwODgwNA@@._V1._SX640_SY360_

At first I was surprise that the LION can TALK! Some more it is very fluent in ENGLISH Rolling on the floor laughing

MV5BMjE5MTcyMzU2MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjMwODgwNA@@._V1._SX640_SY360_

The Rat can FIGHT!!!!

MV5BMTM2NjI0MDA5MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTMzMDk5Mw@@._V1._SX640_SY427_

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

MV5BMTcyMDYyOTc2M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjMzMDk5Mw@@._V1._SX640_SY414_

This is the boat that they use almost the whole movie!!

MV5BMTQ3NzUxNzk2OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzIwODgwNA@@._V1._SX640_SY345_

It is a desk with a book that can do magical SPELL!!!

MV5BMTkxNTIyNjk1NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODIwODgwNA@@._V1._SX640_SY427_

FORGET THIS PART!

MV5BMTM0NDQ4MjE1Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTIwODgwNA@@._V1._SX640_SY427_

This is the hottest girl in the movie in WHITE!

I know I know my review is a bit suck but I am trying my best!

 

During the PREMIERE of Narnia and I saw Moots and Earn was there to attract the crowd and even Earn trying to wear a dress!

011220101076

011220101081011220101082011220101083011220101085

On the process he was trying to wear that dress he almost tear it off and on the same time that make me laugh my ass off is that he stuck in that dress but lucky for him that at last with some help from the pretty lady he removed the dress!!! I would love him to wear it on the way back home and have that special look on his face.

011220101086011220101088

I can say that it is one of the best premiere I have ever went with games,free item and many more! BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!

 

1 Lovely Comment:

Celeste said...

haha, it wasn't bad la, so dun keep putting urself done :)
ganbatte!