Sunday, February 28, 2010

Do you want to try Dog,Cat,Rat Meat? Ewwwwwwwwww disgusting




This Website kitty,rat,puppybeef.com sold only rat,dog and cat meat by online and be sent to you fully packed. According to their website they said that their meat are high quality.

rats

Hope that the company did not pick it up the animal from the side of the road.

 

First the RAT MEAT

chinese-restaurant-burning-hair-off-ratsrats2 chinese-restaurant-cutting-up-rats-to-look-like-chicken rats5

 

rats6 rats7 rats8

TAIWAN-RATMEAT/

Do you think it is tasty? For me looking and thinking it is Rat Meat make me lose my appetite. When we hear RAT the first thing come to our mind is they eat rubbish, crawl in drain and their body is full of virus,germs and etc.

Second is the Cat Meat

Jerky

cmr99289

Ewwww Cat Meat! fk-park-004

Capture

Wow have part too! Rib,Stewing!

 

Last is Dog Meat! fk-park-004

sausages

It is Totally Disgusting to the MAX!

images DogMeat-Hanoi1

Capture2

Capture3

dog_meat_8

For this last picture “it is too cute for me to eat it”

I would rather stay to my old diet Chicken and Beef ! Instead having Rat(Virus),Dog and Cat (Pet)

4 Lovely Comment:

How Jun said...

HiHi. Nice contents

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.

Tekkaus said...

Agreed. These are super disgusting....I hope....those people eating these will be damned!

123434325 said...

Ya I can't even see it for me to eat it!