Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My E-Mail Inbox

image

My inbox in my email have been increasing more and more. I am hardly have time to read my message because have a lot of assignment and presentation to think about and pressure about it. Even need to revise some of my subject because in another 5 weeks time will be my final exam. On the meantime I am so little time and hardly update my blog. My blog visitor have been decreasing day by day. But I will recover back my visitor when all my exams is all over. Even if I have a girlfriend don’t know I have time to spent time with her or not. So for the meantime be single is not that bad. Better concentrate on my study first and then only think about girlfriend.

Google Tags: , ,

2 Lovely Comment:

Ken Wooi said...

wow.. all the best looking thru =)

kenwooi.com

Kennee said...

My email worst... 10000+ XD
Btw nanged ya post on innit and also clicked on ya ads oredi... ^^