Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I’m a Tooth Fairy




toothfairy_poster2

How would you complete your mission to collect tooth from underneath the pillow of a child?

At first I make sure that when I am entering a room to collect the tooth, is to make sure that the person is sleeping comfortably so that the person did not see that what are tooth fairy is doing.

At first I would enter the room quietly and look around for suspicious thing happening around  and slowly move towards where the teeth is located and try my best to not disturb that person uses my special wand to retrieve the wonderful teeth.

Share with us what gadgets you’d like to have to ensure total stealth in your operations?

The gadget I would use will be the magical wand is because it is more stealth with a swing from the wand. Because let the wand do the talking then using my hand and dig under pillow for teeth. Even the people that do not have experience in Tooth Fairy Job can do this with a snap of a finger.

 

This is how I would look like if I am a Tooth Fairy!

Untitled

If you want to know more about the Movie Do View Below

Derek Thompson is 'The Tooth Fairy,' a hard-charging minor league hockey player whose nickname comes from his habit of separating opposing players from their bicuspids. When Derek discourages a youngster's hopes, he's sentenced to one week's hard labor as a real tooth fairy, complete with the requisite tutu, wings and magic wand. At first, Derek "can't handle the tooth" – bumbling and stumbling as he tries to furtively wing his way through strangers' homes…doing what tooth fairies do. But as Derek slowly adapts to his new position, he begins to rediscover his own forgotten dreams Written by 20th Century Fox

Enjoy the Movie! =]

1 Lovely Comment:

Cyren Asteraceya said...

Hahaha RM100 wings. Sweet, now I've seen everything ^^