Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Bad Experience at KAYU Nasi Kandar SS2




IMG_0043_1166x778-2 

That day I went there on the afternoon going to pay for my food. By that time my wallet have enough 5cent coin. So I give to the counter to pay. That stupid cashier say that they don’t accept 5 cent coin.

Me: Why you don’t collect 5 cent coin?

Stupid Cashier: Nobody want to take the money.

Me: 5 cent not money ar

Stupid Cashier: You give me big money I change for you.

After that I see his stupid black angry face useless to talk to this kind of people. If he say nicely nevermind but he give me that stupid face. After that I just throw the coin and walk away.

lousy

I know you don’t really care lost 1 customer but I make sure that people know my experience and let them judge themselves it is worth to visit this kind of outlet.

I tell you I will not Visit Nasi Kandar SS2

Again! I will go Pelita Instead!

What I say I Will Promise I will DO IT!

 

Google Tags: , , , , ,

8 Lovely Comment:

Twinkle said...

Wow.. looks annoy with the cashier ya.. Hehe! It's nothing special that you will have second visit on it la.. no worry =)

123434325 said...

Maybe in 2 3 years time I will visit again! For now NO

Anonymous said...

They're a bunch of rip-offs anyway. Wait till you see how dirty their kitchen and cook area is. I bet you won't dare eat there again.....

Anonymous said...

Cool article you got here. I'd like to read a bit more about this matter. Thank you for sharing this information.

123434325 said...

Anonymous@ I can tell you more detail but do not know how i can contact you

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice place you've got here. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything connected to them. I would like to read more soon.

Best regards

123434325 said...

Anonymous@ Only if everyday I go out and go to a new restaurant! Maybe I can post more this kind of stuff!