Friday, December 4, 2009

Twilight Actor Love SEX




Ashley loves vampire sex

Ashley Greene thinks blood-sucker sex is 100 times better than normal seximage 11/18/2008 - Ashley Greene - Hot Topic presents The Twilight Tour at the Hollywood & Highland Center- Q&A and signing - Hollywood & Highland Center - Hollywood, CA, USA  © Tina Gill / PR Photos11/18/2008 - Ashley Greene - Hot Topic presents The Twilight Tour at the Hollywood & Highland Center- Q&A and signing - Hollywood & Highland Center - Hollywood, CA, USA  © Tina Gill / PR Photos

Ashley Greene thinks blood-sucker sex is 100 times better than normal sex

Ashley Greene thinks vampire sex is 100 times better than normal sex.

The 'Twilight Saga: New Moon' star - who is believed to be dating Kings Of Leon rocker Jared Followill - has revealed she believes her blood-sucking on-screen persona Alice Cullen would have a much more fulfilling sex life than she does.

She said: "Take the best sex you've ever had in your life, multiply it by 100 and that's vampire sex."

The 22-year-old actress was desperate to star in the popular vampire franchise and wishes she was more like her character.

She explained: "Oh, my God, I wanted this part so badly. So when they told me I got it, I tried to play it all cool, you know, for about a minute."

"I love absolutely love Alice, my character. She's sweet, sexy and a killer. I feel if I was in a real fight, I'd get my a*s kicked."

Meanwhile, the brunette beauty has revealed there is another film franchise she wants to appear in.

She explained to Maxim magazine: "I want to hit up James Bond. That would be awesome."

Source:TheDailyChilli

W0w quite weird a actor that love Vampire Sex. I also don’t really know how is vampire sex or vampire do really exist or not in the world. Maybe she should discuss what,how is Vampire Sex should be do. Interesting topic to have a better publicity for her.

0 Lovely Comment: