Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Will busy as hell

Starting from today until 2th December will be damn busy and i will less update my blog like what  I said before is because my final exam all need calculation and one of my subject need 13% to pass and even the lecture did not give any tips just say this and that only. So I will put my heart on my studying starting today.

So I hope you all will understand!=] At 2 December around at night I will update my blog as often as everyday because have more free time then normally. My final I have 7 subject so I need to study as much as possible. So Pray hard for me to pass all my subject is because if i resit the subject need to pay RM350. So don’t want to fail any subject this semester hope can go through peace and quiet.

Google Tags:

0 Lovely Comment: