Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Customer Get F**K U Receipt at BURGER KING!

 

obama-middle-finger

As you know F Star Star K You have 2 meaning the first would be telling you to have sex the other one would be calling to F off! So you should use it wisely so that will not create unwanted attention that you don’t need it. But I think if a girl say F**K U people will not care really much even saying nicely or angrily. But if a guy say the special word it will surely get punch on the face without hesitation.

fuck-you-receipt

Let me talk more about the BURGER KING situation than telling you F here and there! It start like this the customer just order a DOUBLE WHOPPER > Cheese come with Onion Rings and drinks I think it is a set. Anyway the outlet that print this receipt was Sacramento, California I think they mess with the wrong person actually they are trying a joke but the customer don’t feel it is a joke. For that set it cost about $9.22 maybe it is a boring day the staff wanted to try something new and wanted to look on the customer expression after looking at it.

Sadly the customer told to KCRA 3 TV <<< A TV station that he say he was embarrassed and it insulting at me. If the staff say sorry I think thing will not get worst until like that but the worst part of all would be Perez(The person got the F**K U receipt) say that he even pointed out the staff that given the receipt and the staff just laugh at him so loud until the whole restaurant laugh their ass off! OPPPS I add more action in it actually the staff laugh at him but not the whole restaurant getting to dramatic of the story.

After the news of this have been circulating around BURGER KING HQ that totally agree what the customer say and say that it is insult to the company and to the customer. So knowing the situation the owner of that outlet do not have the choice but to fired the staff that do so and even the manager on duty that possibility laughing their ass off what have happened. They say that will contact the customer real soon about the situation and I think will give 1 month free of BURGER KING!Open-mouthed smile

customer_is_always_right_saying_card-p137436770456175023qi0i_400

(It is BULLSHIT CUstomer is always RIGHT)

That is why people say the customer is always right even they are not right there are right because they are the one that paying your salary! So too bad you need to suffer for now you play game with the customer you are playing with yourself. Even the customer call you to eat their poop you should eat too because you don’t have a choice but normally customer will not do that.

Let me tell you a story of a angry customer with a *TUT TUT* Officer

Forget how it is but roughly will tell you the situation

CustomerService

Customer: Your bank took RMxxx from my account without any notification whatsoever

Officer : *Keep hearing the customer talk cock sing song*

Customer: I want to see your boss!!!!!

Officer : My boss went for lunch already

Customer : Your boss must be sitting at the road side eating ROTI CANAI!!

Officer : *Continue hear customer sing song*

Customer: I want your name card

Officer : I am new here so I don’t have a name card

Customer: Write your name and handphone number down!!! << Possibility boss HP number too

Officer : *Walk to a room and wrote down the details*

Customer : I will tell your BOSS to get you a name card and WTF this bank is call special privilege but it do not have any privilege whatsoever to me and stealing money from my ban account. I am here since on Monday  and today I want you to make sure that my RMXXX bank it back into my account

Officer : Oink Oink Face

Customer : You don’t even have a name card but you can have a laptop and you can call yourself Customer Relation!

Officer : “WTF FACE"*

Than other is REALITY! ^^

4 Lovely Comment:

Anonymous said...

I have be familiar with a scarcely any of the articles on your website now, and I extremely like your line of blogging. I added it to my favorites web stage file and will be checking back soon. Divert report register in view my position as approvingly and vindicate me know what you think. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog..

Anonymous said...

Just thought I would comment and say great theme, did you code it for yourself? Really looks excellent!

Anonymous said...

Hey very nice blog!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…