Thursday, November 18, 2010

People with Funniest Expression on Roller-Coaster Ride!

Have a good laugh how people would look like when they have a ride on a Roller-Coaster some of them are enjoying their life touching here and there for others they have the worst experiences ever. Some of them have the most funniest expression that you will ever see on a Roller Coaster ride. So make sure that you enjoy all the pictures here. It is one of the best expression of people in a Roller Coaster Ride.

Most of the time I remember riding a Roller Coaster I will be closing my eye than making weird faces to the camera

thumbs_14

This one still have time talking to each other with the olden days style!

funny-roller-coaster-faces-5

This guys surely have the best experience of his life!!!

funny-roller-coaster-faces-15

Disappointed smileOh My Scary looking KID!

funny-roller-coaster-faces-8t

1st Person(Red Shirt) : The ride is not even scary! I want more challenging games than a roller coaster

2nd Person                     : OMG the wind is freaking strong almost blow off my head!

3rd Person                     : WTF is the 2 person is doing

4th Person                    : OMG OMG OMG! We are gonna died just like in Final Destination 3

funny-roller-coaster-faces-9

The News today there is a nipple presser, Tiger, Arnold Schewoesgfsdkgflg, and some weird finger guy!!!

roller-coaster

Aaaaahhhh! The Roller Coaster ride is damn boring time for a good nap before it is fully stop!

funny-roller-coaster-faces-13

There is a PRIEST,ROCKER, and FACE PROBLEM ^^

funny-roller-coaster-faces-28

I surely do not want to be that girl sitting there! Free flow of vomit to try! It come with complimentary surpriseNyah-Nyah

gorki01

Aaaahhh! I Give up I Give up

gorki03

Guy with the phone:  Hello Hello! Do you hear me can you call me back later I am on a roller coaster ride!!!

roller_coaster_ride_01roller_coaster_ride_11

This guy is having the ride of their life! Free sucking and kissing on a roller coaster!

roller_coaster_ride_03

Now it is a good time to play chess because it is freaking bored!

roller_coaster_ride_04

This is how you will look like if you are drunk on a roller coaster!!

roller_coaster_ride_06

First Guy: I can fly but I am stuck in a baby chair

Second Guy: Aaaaaahhh I am feeling sleeply already on this ride!

Third Guy  : I am king of the WORLD

Fourth Guy :  OMG is that a freaking dinosaur?

roller_coaster_ride_07

I am gonna kill EVERYBODY ^^ I am a PLANT n ZOMBIE

roller_coaster_ride_08

OMG! It is damn scary I need to hold something firm on the way down Nyah-Nyah

roller_coaster_ride_09

Ya! I get my revenge at last even better there is a picture to prove it Devil

roller_coaster_ride_10

OMG! There is a monster sitting next to me

roller_coaster_ride_14

OMG OMG! It is going down down down

roller_coaster_ride_15

Yea Yea! We are going down

roller_coaster_ride_18

I am Gonna kill the person that is on my way!!!

roller_coaster_ride_19

There is a SUPERMAN, There is a PLANE! It is a BIRD

roller_coaster_ride_20

Best drawing EVER! Look like a Gorilla

thumbs_03

See even monk is enjoying themselves!

thumbs_04

All face problem!

thumbs_06

This one also face problem!

thumbs_09

It is time to strangle someone before it fully stop! I can say that he died because of natural causes! MUHAHHAHAHA

 

0 Lovely Comment: