Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Right and Wrong Way Talking to Customer Service Representative!

 

customer-service-girl

Everytime the thing that I hate about people are calling is like they call your number but you don’t know who is that! They call and will ask who are you first thing come to my mind is who the F are you to ask who am I and you are the one that call me not me so I should ask who are you instead. Than one more thing that people like to do is to ask where are you wtf is wrong with you even I am at outer space or even in the toilet making chocolate cake is non of your problem.

Deal or no DEAL?

how_to_talk_640_03

how_to_talk_640_high_04

how_to_talk_640_high_05

how_to_talk_640_high_06

how_to_talk_640_high_07

how_to_talk_640_high_08

how_to_talk_640_high_09

 

3 Lovely Comment:

Mohamad Termizi said...

that one standard.. most people put customer service as their place of anger management..

hahaha.. customer service work is paint in the ass..

Help desk much better work

123434325 said...

Ya so next time when you are really piss or angry make sure F off the customer service ^^ Hhaha

katty said...

Thank you so much for sharing such an interesting piece which is definitely worth sharing. The ideas and insights are very worth reading.
Small Business Answering service