Thursday, April 8, 2010

Funny Fridge Sign! Do not Steal my FOOD




fridge_note1_thumbfridge_note3_thumbfridge_note4_thumbfridge_note6_thumbfridge_note2_thumb   fridge_note5_thumb   fridge_note7_thumbfridge_note_thumb 

I wish I can try on someone! If only i am staying in a hostel or something than I can do it. I would try to write is “You have eaten my FOOOOOOODDD and ONE DAY I will hunt you DOWN”

I scared that person will pee on his pants or something. Sometimes people take your food is like their own. Maybe if they steal your food steal their food back. If they say anything just say sharing is caring.

Google Tags: , , , , ,

2 Lovely Comment:

Unknown said...

lucky my housemates are nice people. ^^ they don't mind me stealing their food. LOLOLOL!

123434325 said...

Isabella@ So good! But should experiment on people haha