Monday, April 12, 2010

Week 7 No Strings Attached




A total freedom is what i can think of from the phase of No string attached.
But currently with my busy schedule,i need to depend on my family to provide support such as financial support and more. Life is extraordinary where we have technology to support us such as internet  which i use it to blog whole day.
In addition to all that,i could remember about my friends in the process which make me happy.
With friends all around,networking is made easier and with Internet technology advancement,we could connect with people around the world such as Facebook,msn,myspace,hotmail and more!
I bet most of you all know what i am talking about.
Most of you all are doing so too.
BLOGGING!
If not,you all will not post about this project alpha!

Partially it Sounds like P1 Wimax too! Potong ! …it cause controversy with that phase through their advertising.
week7_img
With a wireless,i could make my life easier than sticking at my PC all the time.
I could surf the net anytime and anywhere without any boundaries.
All thanks to technology which make out life greater.






Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.

0 Lovely Comment: